Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Here I go again...!!

I was lucky enough to be chosen again to represent Tempe Sister Cities in the educator exchange program.  This time I am off to the beautiful country of Macedonia (pronounced with a K sound for the C NOT an S sound as most people pronounce it...) I will be traveling with a fellow Kyrene educator, Niecy Westmoreland, and I KNOW we are going to have an awesome time.  I leave in just over 2 weeks, literally leaving THE DAY after I get out of school!  I have already had the unique priviledge to meet the President of Macedonia, Gjorge Ivanov, and here is a picture taken at the welcome party that was held for him at the Hackett House a week ago.  So, I am pleased to have you along with me as I take on my new adventure to Macedonia!


2 comments:

  1. To my beautiful wife...I am looking forward to experiencing your many adventures thru your blog each day. Have a wonderful trip and keep an
    an open mind and greatful heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were going with me... but we will have OUR adventure NEXT summer! xoxo

      Delete