Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Little Extras...

Just a couple of notes here...  first of all, you NON blog people, did you know that you can just click on any picture and it will enlarge it for you?  Well, it will!  Sometimes I need to minimize the picture to fit properly but you lose a lot of the details, so just click on it and you will see it all!

Secondly, I would not be doing Skopje justice if I did NOT acknowledge the graffiti...  it is everywhere..  it is just a fact of life around here.  As I walk the city, it is covered with graffiti on most every building.  And I believe graffiti is just a personal expression of one's self, albeit possibly not done in the correct way.? - but that is just my personal opinion... Posted here is an artist with great talent...  I hope someday he (she) will find the appropriate outlet for the showing off their talent. I could not NOT show you how creative someone was...

No comments:

Post a Comment