Friday, May 31, 2013

Off to Greece!

Yes, we are leaving to the country of Greece for 4 days...  what started out as just a quick weekend jaunt, was quickly enhance by Tanja, who INSISTED that we had to stay for longer to ensure that we got the value out of having to hire a driver to take us to Greece.  She also had a contact who worked an amazing deal for us, complete with hotel, breakfast, and dinner for a wonderful price.  I don't think I will have access to a computer while I am there, so if I don't,  be looking for some wonderful blogs when I return! **And if anyone has known me for ANY amount of time, you know that Greece is the one place that I have most wanted to visit in all my life!  So, as sad as I am to leave Macedonia for even a few days, I am an adventurer, and know I will have fun... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment